[OPLINLIST] We're Hiring Librarians!

Otto, Heather hotto at akronlibrary.org
Tue Nov 9 12:08:50 EST 2021

Interested in working at one of the finest public libraries in the United States due to our excellent customer service, collaborative community involvement, and high level of customer and employee satisfaction?  Then review our job openings at https://www.akronlibrary.org/about/employment.  We have openings at five sites throughout Summit County.

We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation and sick leave, 11 paid holidays, voluntary benefits (health, dental, and vision), ASCPL-provided life insurance, and retirement through the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS).