[OPLINLIST] We're Hiring at the Akron-Summit County Public Library!

Otto, Heather hotto at akronlibrary.org
Fri Dec 9 12:05:05 EST 2022

Since 1874, the Akron-Summit County Public Library (ASCPL)<https://www.akronlibrary.org/> has been an essential community asset.  We've been recognized nationally as one of the finest public libraries in the United States due to our excellent customer service, collaborative community involvement, and high level of customer and employee satisfaction.

We have a variety of roles available both in administration and in public service, including Accounting Assistants, Public Service Assistants, and Security Officers.  To learn more, visit https://www.akronlibrary.org/about/employment.

We offer a comprehensive benefits package<https://www.akronlibrary.org/about/employment/employee-benefits>, including paid vacation and sick leave, 11 paid holidays, voluntary benefits (health, dental, and vision), ASCPL-provided life insurance, and retirement through the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS).