[OPLINLIST] structural engineer

Joe Knueven joe at wilmington.lib.oh.us
Wed Dec 21 17:09:21 EST 2022

Good afternoon everyone,

Do any of you all know of a structural engineer that you have worked with on a building project that you could recommend?

My preference would be someone based out of Columbus, Cincinnati, Dayton or somewhere in the southern half of the state and ideally someone who is already familiar with how different libraries are structurally from run of the mill commerical space.

We are starting to plan a small project at our main library and it was agreed that step one ought to be getting a professional opinion on how sound the 1930s shell and the 1980s work done to that shell are.

Thank you and have a good day.

Joe

Joe Knueven, Director

Wilmington Public Library