[OPLINLIST] Your Future Begins Here at Stark Library!

Kayla Moles kmoles at starklibrary.org
Thu Dec 22 16:54:32 EST 2022

[cid:image001.png at 01D8EAB0.4F0FAA40]

Are you currently looking for an exciting new opportunity with an organization that is dedicated, and passionate about making a different in their community?  Look no further, because at Stark Library there are several opportunities for you to join us in our mission to spark curiosity and foster knowledge within the communities we serve!

**Multiple FULL-TIME LIBRARIAN Opportunities** in Stark County, Ohio

Focus Areas: Children's and Youth
Hourly (FLSA non-exempt) Rate: $18.55/hour

Stark Library is currently seeking customer service-oriented MLIS-credentialed* professionals to fill multiple Librarian opportunities supporting our youngest patrons (ages birth through teens) at various locations throughout Stark County, Ohio.

Successful candidates will have a passion for working with youth and their families to promote our collection, programs, and various services.  Librarians are responsible for providing exemplary library service to patrons, designing and implementing age-appropriate programming, and facilitating relevant outreach opportunities with schools and other youth-focused community organizations.

If you enjoy working with the public, particularly children and/or teens, want to work for a mission-driven organization, and believe you may be a good fit for this position (detailed job description can be found here<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=448908&lang=en_US&source=CC4>), please submit your resume and complete our online application by visiting our career website<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US>.

*Stark Library may consider candidates who will have obtained their MLIS degree within the next 3-6 months

Mobile Services Clerk-Driver - Mobile Services, Main Library (Full-time)
Hourly (FLSA non-exempt) Rate: $16.57/hour

Stark Library is seeking to add to our Mobile Services team with a customer service-oriented Library Clerk/Driver based out of our Main Library headquarters location.

This position is primarily responsible for providing direct customer service, performing various circulation activities, transporting library materials, and driving a range of library-owned vehicles, some of which require a CDL, across the Stark County area.  This includes having an expected level of technology skill necessary to perform most of the regular duties of this role.

The successful candidate enjoys working with the public and demonstrates a strong customer orientation that supports or mission and service to the diversity of the communities in which we operate.  Additionally, the successful candidate has a commercial driver's license (CDL), and is committed to maintaining a safe driving record.

If you want to work for a mission-driven organization and believe you may be a good fit for this position (detailed job description can be found here<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=447124&lang=en_US&source=CC4>), please submit your resume and complete our online application by visiting our career website<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US>.

Library Clerk(s) - Adult Services, Main Library (Part-time) & Madge Youtz Branch (Full-time)
Hourly (FLSA non-exempt) Rate: $11.79/hour

Stark Library is seeking to add to our team with an outgoing, customer service-oriented Library Clerk in our Adult Services department at our Main Library location and Madge Youtz Branch.

This position is primarily responsible for providing direct customer service and performing various circulation activities.

Candidates should enjoy working with the public and be able to demonstrate a strong customer orientation that supports our mission and service to the diversity of the communities in which we operate.

If you enjoy working with the public, want to work for a mission-driven organization, meet the qualifications for this position, and believe this may be a good fit for you (detailed job description can be found here<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=450563&lang=en_US&source=CC4>), please submit your resume and complete our online application by visiting our career website.<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US>

Substitute Library Clerk
Hourly (FLSA non-exempt) Rate: $9.30/hour

Stark Library is looking to supplement its regular public services staff with a few highly dependable Substitute Library Clerks who demonstrate a strong customer service orientation.  Work hours for this role are variable depending on needs at our various locations across the county, and Substitutes must be regularly available when these needs arise each week, including weekends and holidays.

The Substitute Library Clerk position is a temporary, variable hours, FLSA non-exempt position that reports to a Public Services Manager.  For qualified applicants who are looking to supplement their income or start a career in the library, this could be a worthwhile opportunity for you.  Alumni Substitutes who previously working for the Library, and demonstrated a strong track record with us (e.g., were available when needed, were punctual and reliable, mastered the basics of the role, etc.) will receive preference in the hiring process.

If you enjoy working with the public, want to work for a mission-driven organization, meet the qualifications for this position, and believe this may be a good fit for you (detailed job description can be found here<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=374118&lang=en_US&source=CC4>), please submit your resume and complete our online application by visiting our career website.<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US>

Have any questions about any of the above?  Let me know!  We look forward to having you join our team!

Thank you,

Kayla Moles
Human Resources Coordinator
Pronouns: she/her