[OPLINLIST] Posting for Cataloging Librarian in Mansfield, OH

Paula Nehrkorn pnehrkorn at mrcpl.org
Wed Dec 28 09:24:34 EST 2022

The Mansfield/Richland County Public Library is seeking a Cataloging
Librarian for our Main Library in downtown Mansfield, Ohio. We require an
MLIS and previous cataloging experience for this position and are looking
for someone who is highly organized, detail oriented, accurate, able to
multitask and has the ability to prioritize work each day. The department
is an open office environment where enthusiastic, focused, and productive
coworkers are appreciated. We offer an excellent benefits package which
includes Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Health Savings Account with
employer contributions, paid vacation and sick leave, 12 paid holidays,
OPERS retirement, and supplemental benefits through Colonial Life and
Shield at Work. Applications are accepted until 5 pm on Wednesday, January
18th. Read full job description on our website:
https://www.mrcpl.org/about/employment/

--
Paula Nehrkorn, PHR
HR Coordinator