[OPLINLIST] Resolved: OPLIN SMS Gateway Messages On Hold

Karl Jendretzky karl at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Feb 1 10:00:54 EST 2022

Good morning all,

SMS are flowing in real time again today. All blocked messages from
yesterday were requeued, and we've processed the entire backlog.

No final word yet from the SMS carriers (Pacific time zone), but we'll be
following up with them today and continuing to monitor.

Sorry for the delay.

Karl Jendretzky
Technology Projects Manager
Ohio Public Library Information Network