[OPLINLIST] Stark County District Library Job Opportunity!

Kayla Moles kmoles at starklibrary.org
Tue Feb 8 09:21:11 EST 2022

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D81CCD.34A91800]

Come join our team!

Mobile Services Manager
Requisition ID: 1068

The Stark County District Library, based in Canton, Ohio, is seeking an experienced and skilled leader to manage our Mobile Services Department, one of the largest in both Ohio and the U.S. Our fleet consists of four (4) bookmobiles and two (2) outreach vehicles and provides a variety of services including Books by Mail.  This is a unique opportunity for a library professional with managerial experience and passion for mobile and outreach services.

The Manager of Mobile Services position is a full-time (40 hours/week), exempt, managerial position, overseeing a staff of 10+ and reporting directly to the Director of Community Services.  Compensation includes a competitive salary commensurate with the candidate's qualifications and a generous benefits package.

If this opportunity interests you, and you believe you may be a good fit for this position (detailed job description attached), please complete our online application and submit a copy of your resume.  Additional information about our mobile and outreach services can be found at:  https://starklibrary.org/home/locations/bookmobile-services/.

Apply for Mobile Services Manager today!  Please use the link below:
https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US&jobId=9200344391191_1&source=EN

*For other exciting open positions with Stark County District Library, please visit starklibrary.org and click on "employment" at the bottom of the page!

Thank you,

Kayla Moles
Human Resources Coordinator
Pronouns: she/her