[OPLINLIST] Birds & Blooms Magazines

Chris Mills CMills at huroncolib.org
Mon Jul 18 13:04:13 EDT 2022

Good afternoon!

I have an elderly patron looking for about 12-15 Birds & Blooms magazines.
They can be any age, he mainly wants the covers to use for some sort of
memorial for his late wife.  None of our branches subscribe to it, and our
Friends of the Library book sale is fresh out of any as well.

If anyone could be of assistance, please send them to the Greenwich Branch
of the Huron County Community Library, attn: Chris.  (#24103, SEO code WIG)

Thank you,

--
Chris Mills
Branch Manager