[OPLINLIST] RESOLVED: Issues with LinkedIn Learning access

Christine Morris christine at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Jul 19 10:36:50 EDT 2022

Greetings,

As of 10am today, the issue has been resolved.

If you are still experiencing difficulty accessing LinkedIn Learning at
your library, please contact us at support at oplin.ohio.gov or via the chat
link at https://support.oplin.org.

Thanks for your patience and help in resolving this issue,

Christine
--
Christine Morris (she/her)
Digital Resources Manager