[OPLINLIST] UPDATE: Issues with LinkedIn Learning access

Christine Morris christine at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Jul 18 14:22:57 EDT 2022

Greetings,

As of 2pm today, LinkedIn is reporting that access issues are widespread,
if still sporadic, throughout the US.  They are continuing to work on a
resolution.

Some libraries are reporting that refreshing their login screen yields a
successful result.  Though that has not been a universal fix, it is the
best advice we have to offer at this time.

Additional updates will come through this listserv, and you can also check
https://support.oplin.org at any time for the current status.

Sincerely,

Christine
--