[OPLINLIST] Free cataloging resources up for grabs

Jessica Williams williaje at tiffinsenecalibrary.org
Mon Jun 27 08:17:44 EDT 2022

Apologies for cross posting.

We are getting rid of some cataloging/classification books that we no longer need.  If there is a library interested, please reply to me with what you want.  Obviously we would send the whole set of each.

Library of Congress Subject Headings 29th edition from 2006, 5 very large volumes. (Volume one needs repair, the binding is coming off)

Subject Authorities set with 3 volumes: Volume 1 Subject Heading Index, Volume 2 Dewey Decimal Classification Index, Volume 3 Library of Congress Classification Index.  1981, 3 very large volumes.

We can send through Priority dispatch, please let us know your info.

Thanks,

Jessica C. Williams (She, Her, Hers)

Technical Services Librarian

Tiffin-Seneca Public Library

77 Jefferson St.

Tiffin, OH 44883

Phone: 419-447-3751
Fax: 419-447-3045

williaje at tiffinsenecalibrary.org

[cid:42c7ad12-192d-40c8-8665-9c3ae38bbb12]