[OPLINLIST] Paper newsletters

Stephanie Cargill scargill at starklibrary.org
Wed Jun 29 15:13:59 EDT 2022

We send out a 16-page quarterly publication to all households in our service area - about 115,000 households. We highlight systemwide programs and tell the story of the library. You can view examples here<https://starklibrary.org/home/about/library-publications/>.

Stephanie Cargill
she/her
Communications Director
p:   330.458.2704