[OPLINLIST] Paper newsletters

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Wed Jun 29 15:34:57 EDT 2022

I don't have a horse in this race... but in this day and age of constant
electronic bombardment from all angles, I find myself greatly appreciating
the tangible. Definitely pro- occasional library newsletter mailings! I
have library cards with several different libraries and receive emailed
newsletters like any other patron. I do skim the emailed newsletters
specifically because I have a specific vested interest. But if any of the
other countless "newsletter" type emails I receive from other organizations
I've had business with are any indicator, it's very easy to simply see the
subject line, know that it's nothing specifically actionable/important, and
it goes straight into the trash completely unread...along with all of the
other unwanted emails I'm constantly bombarded with. Anything that comes
via USPS, however, always gets seen and at least skimmed over. Sometimes by
more than just the addressee.

Chad

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*