[OPLINLIST] Library Job Opportunity!

Rachelle Via rvia at tmcpl.org
Tue May 31 13:10:56 EDT 2022

Come join our team!

Troy-Miami County Public Library is looking for public services associates to assist patrons at the Oakes-Beitman Memorial Library in Pleasant Hill. These are part-time positions reporting to the branch supervisor.

The starting salary range is $12-$15 hour, depending on experience. In addition, we pay 8.5% of your 10% OPERS contribution. Schedules will include daytime, evening, and Saturday shifts. Additionally hours are available as a substitute. Submit an application, available on our website, to cward at tmcpl.org. Application and full job description can be found at: https://www.tmcpl.org/about/job-opportunities . Early submissions are encouraged. These positions are open until filled.

Rachelle Via
Executive Director
Troy-Miami County Public Library
Phone: 937-703-4275