[OPLINLIST] Memorial items weeding policy

Renee Hopper rhopper at defiancelibrary.org
Wed Nov 9 13:43:00 EST 2022

If the memorial is a popular fiction/nonfiction or AV item, we follow our
regular weeding practices . If it's local history related, we may keep it a
little longer or move it into our local history collection. If the item is
weeded, we definitely remove the bookplate before giving to our Friends for
a book sale.

--
Renee K. Hopper
Adult/Teen/Technical Services Manager