[OPLINLIST] Memorial items weeding policy

Jeff Yahraus jeff at mywcpl.org
Wed Nov 9 14:08:15 EST 2022

We follow the same Collection Development policies for memorial materials
as we do regular items.  We used to try and call the family and see if they
wanted the book before we withdrew it.  We now encourage memorials to be
something other than a book, as eventually almost all books will leave.
Good luck
Jeff

--

*Jeffrey A. Yahraus*
Director
jeff at mywcpl.org
www.mywcpl.org
833-633-7323
*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*