[OPLINLIST] AV Equipment Installation

Patty Fonseca pfonseca at champaigncountylibrary.org
Tue Apr 18 14:51:15 EDT 2023

The Champaign County Library is looking for recommendations for a company to replace/upgrade the sound and video in our meeting room. If any library has recently completed a similar project, we would like to hear about the company that you used and any factors that you considered or wish you had considered, etc.  We are looking to replace our projector, audio, etc., and move to wireless connectivity as much as possible.  Thanks in advance for any information!

Patty

Patty Fonseca

Champaign County Library

1060 Scioto St