[OPLINLIST] Explora Profile Updates Coming Soon!

Christine Morris christine at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Aug 21 10:56:18 EDT 2023

Greetings,

OPLIN has been working with INFOhio and EBSCO to align the user experience
of Explora more closely for K-12 students regardless of starting point.
The goal is that a student using Explora at school will have a similar set
of resources and results when they use Explora at home or at their local
library.

To that end, we will be making some changes to all public library profiles
for Explora Primary <https://ohioweblibrary.org/db/ebsco-explora-primary>
and Explora Secondary
<https://ohioweblibrary.org/db/ebsco-explora-secondary> after Labor Day,
and we will be adding a new Explora Middle
<https://www.infohio.org/resources/g68> profile for grades 6-8.

If you would prefer to keep your current local configurations for Explora
Primary &/or Explora Secondary, *please let us know by September 1
<https://forms.gle/T1X7AGaTJ4AbxrcXA>*.

Thanks,

Christine
--