[OPLINLIST] Fwd: Explora Profile Updates Coming Soon!

Christine Morris christine at oplin.ohio.gov
Thu Aug 31 12:36:16 EDT 2023

Greetings,

As we shared earlier this month, OPLIN has been working with INFOhio and
EBSCO to align the user experience of Explora more closely for K-12
students regardless of starting point.  The goal is that a student using
Explora at school will have a similar set of resources and results when
they use Explora at home or at their local library.

To that end, we will be making some changes to all public library profiles
for Explora Primary <https://ohioweblibrary.org/db/ebsco-explora-primary>
and Explora Secondary
<https://ohioweblibrary.org/db/ebsco-explora-secondary> after Labor Day,
and we will be adding a new Explora Middle
<https://www.infohio.org/resources/g68> profile for grades 6-8.

To see what these changes will look like, please visit OPLIN's Marketing
and Training pages for:

   - Explora for Primary Schools (Grades PreK-5)
   <https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/explora-primary>
   - Explora for Middle Schools (Grades 6-8)
   <https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/explora-middle>
   - Explora for Secondary Schools (Grades 9-12)
   <https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/explora-secondary>

If you would prefer to keep your current local configurations for Explora
Primary &/or Explora Secondary, *please let us know by September 1
<https://forms.gle/T1X7AGaTJ4AbxrcXA>*.  Questions? Contact us
<https://support.oplin.org> at OPLIN.

Thanks,

Christine