[OPLINLIST] New: Virtual Ohio Youth Managers Meetup

jdwyer at library.ohio.gov jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Wed Jul 5 09:36:25 EDT 2023

Posted on behalf of Annamarie Carlson. Cross-posted; please excuse duplication.

In partnership with the OLC Children's Services Division Action Council<https://olc.org/about-us/divisions/childrens-services-division/>, I'm excited to invite Ohio Youth Managers to a virtual meetup on Tuesday, August 22 from 2-3 pm.

This will be similar to the monthly Ohio Youth Services meetups facilitated by the State Library and hosted by Rodman Public Library each month. If there is enough interest, we would offer a virtual manager meet-up once a quarter. Meetings will not be recorded.

More reminders to come, but I wanted to share the date early and leave plenty of time for questions and to share agenda items.

No need to RSVP, just join the Zoom link the day of the event:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86797702376?pwd=SjJ3YXlJdFZXUTUxa21GQzZlYTFpdz09

Meeting ID: 867 9770 2376
Passcode: 291974

Just reach out to acarlson at westervillelibrary.org<mailto:acarlson at westervillelibrary.org> with any questions.