[OPLINLIST] Youth Services Coordinator Position - Way Public Library

Janel Haas Janel.Haas at waylibrary.info
Fri Jun 30 13:35:35 EDT 2023

Way Public Library is looking for our next Youth Services Coordinator.

The library is located in Perrysburg, OH which is a southern suburb of Toledo.  Perrysburg is an active, sought after community with a vibrant downtown area.  Way Library is a LJ Three Star Library with a budget of just under $3,000,000.00 and 26 FTEs.  The children's staff consists of the Coordinator, two full time Children's Librarians and one full time Teen Librarian.

Please see the attached job description for further details.  Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.  If interested, please send a letter of interest and a resume to Janel Haas using the information below, by Noon on Friday, July 14, 2023.

Best,

Janel Haas
Director
Way Public Library