[OPLINLIST] scheduling options

Jennifer Fording director at harriselmorelibrary.org
Thu Mar 2 13:15:06 EST 2023

We have used  SLING (https://app.getsling.com/) for the last 5 years and IT
WAS LIFE CHANGING!
We have been using the free version.  It does all of the scheduling via
computer or phone app and the staff can see everything in real time.  There
is also a messaging and newsfeed portion on there to easily talk to staff
(individually or in groups) or let them know of things that are going on in
the library (for people working different shifts, etc.).  You can also
assign tasks to specific people within this app. I can't say enough good
things about it.

*Jennifer Fording*
*Director*
*Harris-Elmore Public Library*