[OPLINLIST] Help with the Journey of Oliver K Woodman book

Jen Gardner jgardner at doverlibrary.org
Fri Mar 10 15:24:58 EST 2023

Hello-I am the children's department manager at the Dover Public Library in
Ohio.  We are planning on doing a program assembling "Oliver K Woodman". We
have purchased the book The Journey of Oliver K Woodman by Darcy Pattison
and would like to read the book and follow the story by asking other
libraries to send us a library card from their library.  We will have a big
map in our department so the kids can follow where Oliver is traveling.  If
anyone would like to send us a library card or postcard we would
appreciate it.  We will gladly send a card back to you if you would like
also.
Our address is Dover Public Library 525 N Walnut St. Dover, Ohio 44622
Attn:Jen Gardner
Thanks so much for your time and consideration.

*Jennifer Gardner*
Dover Public Library
Children's Department Manager
525 Walnut St.