[OPLINLIST] computers

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Mar 31 14:59:32 EDT 2023

I'm curious...what DNS servers are you all using? I always configure my
libraries to use the OpenDNS/Cisco Umbrella DNS servers and have always
found them to be fast and completely reliable. (I use the same servers
regardless of whether or not a library uses the content filter. That way,
if a non-Umbrella library decides to implement the content filter, there
are zero network changes that need to be made.)

I've been at one of my libraries all day and haven't noticed any problems.
Also no complaints from any others. (Yet!)

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*