[OPLINLIST] computers

Jessica Dooley jessica at oplin.ohio.gov
Fri Mar 31 15:06:18 EDT 2023

Hi folks,

The State of Ohio's nameservers have been experiencing a service
degradation for the past several hours. Any domains for which the State's
NS is authoritative may return lookup failures as other resolvers query the
State's NS and don't get a reply. Hopefully, it's resolved soon!

Cisco Umbrella is a good option for DNS resolvers. OPLIN purchases a Cisco
Umbrella license for every Ohio public library. Email support at oplin.ohio.gov
to request an account for your library.

Happy Friday! Thanks,

Jessica D. Dooley (she/her)