[OPLINLIST] AV Equipment Installation

Larry Ritchie lritchie at tusclibrary.org
Mon May 8 09:17:51 EDT 2023

Crescent Digital has a done a ton of work on ours. Before I got here there was an absolutely awful AV vendor (A-Tech) who totally screwed everything up. I had 4 companies brought in to try and fix and Crescent Digital finally got it working. They also do AV for like the Rocket Mortage Fieldhouse and Football Hall of Fame so library stuff isn't difficult for them. Highest recommendation, https://crescentdigital.com/

[photo]
Larry Ritchie
IT Manager, Tuscarawas County Public Library System

Office: 330.364.4474 ext 235

Cell: 330-983-6941

lritchie at tusclibrary.org

www.tusclibrary.org

121 Fair Avenue NW, New Philadelphia, OH 44663