[OPLINLIST] Surplus Supplies Available

Susan Titkemeier stitkemeier at marionlibrary.org
Mon Nov 20 11:50:18 EST 2023

Hello,

We have some miscellaneous supplies that we no longer need and are willing to send to libraries through the Statewide Delivery. If you are interested, please email me (stitkemeier at marionlibrary.org) off the list your library's name and what items you would like.

Here's the list of available items:

·        7 Maxwell LTO Ultirum 3 data cartridges, new

·        7 Quantum Compact Tape III cartridges, new

·        3 Baker and Taylor boxes of audiobook cases

·        1 box of 50 Playaway cases

·        2 boxes of 18 each hard CD cases (hold 4 discs)

·        16 packages of CD/DVD dual strip security overlays

·        4 packages of 3M Tattle Tape H1 Security Hub markers for discs

·        5 packages 3M Tattle Tape B1

·        12 rolls of Scotch 898 filament tape (½" and ¼" sizes)

·        Various Demco genre and holiday labels (some boxes are open; pictures attached)

·        2 rolls of "Reference" labels

·        1 roll of "Return Inside..." labels

·        1 roll of orange "New" labels

·        1 open package of gold seal labels

If you would like pictures of a specific item, please let me know.

Susan Titkemeier
Information Services Manager
Marion Public Library
445 E. Church St.