[OPLINLIST] *External* Re: Charging Station

Burt Bardus bbardus at columbuslibrary.org
Tue Nov 21 17:28:58 EST 2023

We've deployed Omnicharge stations at a few of our branches without any issues so far. I think the main reason they don't walk off is because you must put them in a base station to be recharged, so it doesn't do any good for someone to permanently take one.

https://www.omnicharge.co/products/power-station?variant=33170845597776

Burton Bardus │ IT Service Desk Manager
Columbus Metropolitan Library │Main Library
96 S. Grant Ave. │ Columbus, OH 43215

614.479.3021 office │614.506-9359 cell
bbardus at columbuslibrary.org