[OPLINLIST] Charging Station

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue Nov 21 18:57:24 EST 2023

At least one of the libraries I work with has replaced numerous 15/20Amp
easily accessible electrical wall outlets in patron areas throughout the
library with combo electric/USB-A/C charging ports. I see patrons using
them periodically wherever they happen to be sitting.

Along the lines of:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Leviton-15-Amp-Decora-Type-A-and-C-USB-Charger-Tamper-Resistant-Outlet-White-R02-T5633-0BW/303205383#overlay

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*