[OPLINLIST] EXTERNAL: Re: Charging Station

Ron McGlone rmcglone at marysvillelib.org
Wed Nov 22 09:08:53 EST 2023

The outlet with USB port is the route we took at our booth area, but keep in mind that you’ll need to use the same amp (15 or 20) outlet as the circuit breaker serving the outlet. Most all commercial type buildings use 20amp circuits (12-gauge wire) as per code. Use “UL” rated outlets.
Then stock up on the economical charging cords.

Ron McGlone
Facilities Manager
Marysville Public Library
231 South Plum Street