[OPLINLIST] Eclipclaypse 2024!

Jonathan Harris jharris at portagelibrary.org
Fri Sep 15 12:57:49 EDT 2023

We're within the path of totality and will have glasses on hand (already got our first shipment of 2,000) and I'm sure we'll be ordering more.  We're also planning to be open with programs going on.

Mostly I'm just hoping that I don't end up with another angry call from a parent asking us to reschedule our event for later in the day when their kids are back from school.  It's nice that patrons think I can literally move the moon for them, but only a bit unrealistic.

---
Jonathan Harris

Director

Portage County District Library