[OPLINLIST] Eclipclaypse 2024!

Karen Moore forestlibrarydirector at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 13:25:15 EDT 2023

We will be closed on Monday.  We are in the path of totality.  The board
gave me permission to close as early as Friday if people start pouring into
town.

I have been to meetings with the emergency services for the county and they
have been in contact with other towns in the path of previous eclipses.  If
the weather is predicted to be good, they expect people to begin coming to
town on Friday.  They said we should treat it like a blizzard.  You should
have everything you need to last 3-4 days because they predict the roads
will be impassible.

Karen Moore
Forest-Jackson Public Library
102 W. Lima St., Forest, OH 45843