[OPLINLIST] Eclipclaypse 2024! - St Marys

Morgan Paul mpaul at seolibraries.org
Fri Sep 15 13:24:39 EDT 2023

The talk around here is to prepare to not be able to get anywhere.  They are
warning us to have our gas tanks full before hand to realize we might not be
able to get to a grocery store.

I hadn't really thought about closing until recently.

I think we should close all day, just to be off the roads.

Morgan

Morgan Paul, Director

St Marys Community Public Library

140 S Chestnut St