[OPLINLIST] Eclipclaypse 2024! - St Marys

Kim Null knull at gmplibrary.org
Fri Sep 15 14:02:56 EDT 2023

That's what we ended up deciding. I went to a safety planning meeting back
in July with police, fire, Red Cross, Coast Guard, etc to talk about the
logistics here in Lorain County.. it really opened my eyes to the extent of
what we may be expecting.. I took this info to our Director and then she
went to the Board and they made the decision to close us for the day so we
did not add to the chaos.

*Kim Null*
*Adult Services Librarian/Training Coordinator*

*Pronouns: She/Her/Hers*
*Grafton-Midview Public Library*
*440-926-3317*
*www.gmplibrary.org <http://www.gmplibrary.org>*