[OPLINLIST] Eclipclaypse 2024!

Jane Schaffner jschaffner at mccombpl.org
Mon Sep 18 09:55:23 EDT 2023

We plan on discussing at the board meeting tonight what our plan will be.
I do have a patron who is a founding member of the Astronomy Club in
Findlay who also attended the eclipse in Tennessee and did not have a good
experience trying to get home afterwards.

He shared that they should have just stayed an additional day as it took
5-6 extra hours for him to leave the day of.

Jane Schaffner, Director
McComb Public Library
113 S. Todd St.
McComb, OH 45858