[OPLINLIST] Children's Department Manager at M/RCPL in Mansfield

Paula Nehrkorn pnehrkorn at mrcpl.org
Wed Feb 7 16:23:46 EST 2024

Are you a librarian with management experience who also has a passion for
serving children and their families? Mansfield/Richland County Public
Library is looking for a Children’s Department Manager who is a dynamic,
participative and coaching leader; who also shows initiative in devising
new and original children's programs, suggesting relevant services and who
enjoys creating and presenting programs as well. Our ideal candidate should
be a great representative of the library to our community and have the
ability to effectively balance all aspects of managing the department.
Additionally, this candidate must be able to use sound judgment and common
sense when making decisions and have the desire and ability to work well
with children, both individually and in groups as well as the ability to
work collaboratively with parents, teachers and school administrators.

Read more on our website: www.mrcpl.org/about/employment

--
Paula Nehrkorn, PHR
HR Coordinator