[OPLINLIST] Writing an Article and Need Your Input

Jessica Curtis JCurtis at westervillelibrary.org
Mon Feb 19 19:51:47 EST 2024

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Hello Librarians!

My name is Jessica Curtis and I’m a reference librarian at the Westerville Public Library in Ohio.

I’m attempting to gather data for an article regarding library services and materials to immigrant and refugee populations in order to write an article, create staff training, and conference workshops. The link below contains a form with just seven questions. Please take a moment and contribute your thoughts and opinions.

There is a short explanation at the beginning of the form: https://forms.gle/3K6pixMSMDs41aHa8

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/XHRcj1xeUkKXiV_Ap4txdhJiVwmtMuRJw3rcr099YoCVwHsVb1lm_TOK2bqSK3FhRhtH-bHvqxY=w1200-h630-p]<https://forms.gle/3K6pixMSMDs41aHa8>
What Does Your Library Offer?: Immigrant & Refugee Materials & Services<https://forms.gle/3K6pixMSMDs41aHa8>
This is a survey meant to identify the types of services public libraries offer to their local immigrant and refugee populations. This information will be used in conjunction with similar information from European libraries and IFLA in a research project about libraries assisting in the needs of immigrant and refugee populations .
forms.gle

I appreciate your time and consideration. Please feel free to forward as you see fit.

Sincerely,

Jessica Curtis
SearchOhio Coordinator
Westerville Public Library