[OPLINLIST] Author Events - Feedback Request

Jennifer Reynard jreynard at fallslibrary.org
Tue Jan 16 12:21:36 EST 2024

Hi all,

Does your library offer a large author event/festival?  If so, could you please share your experiences.  We are refreshing our Local Lit Fest collaboration with our local bookstore and want to hear what other libraries are offering.  We appreciate your help!

  1.  How is your author event organized?
     *   Do you offer incentives or prizes for patrons to stop to talk to each author?  We tried a passport where authors stamped/initialed for passport to be turned in for a raffle of prizes.  We are considering if we should continue the passport, offer a different incentive, or is an incentive really needed.
  2.  Do you have an author/vendor application for your author event?  Would you be willing to share it with us, please?

Thank you,

Jennifer Reynard
Assistant Director
Cuyahoga Falls Library
p. 330.928.2117 x118 c. 330.330.1725
e. jreynard at fallslibrary.org
w. fallslibrary.org<https://fallslibrary.org/> a. 2015 Third Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
[cid:image001.png at 01DA4874.F0F5FCB0]<https://www.facebook.com/fallslibrary/>[cid:image002.png at 01DA4874.F0F5FCB0]<https://www.instagram.com/fallslibrary/>[cid:image003.png at 01DA4874.F0F5FCB0]<https://twitter.com/FallsLibrary>