[OPLINLIST] 24U wheeled rack units, one with air filters and fans, for pickup as-is (inquire by July 10)

Steve Owley sowley at westervillelibrary.org
Mon Jul 1 10:43:01 EDT 2024

Westerville Public LIbrary of Westerville, Ohio, has two 24U wheeled rack units, doors fore and aft, removable panels on the side. One has 8 fans and filters and the other has a couple top panel fans. No shelves installed. While designed for computer equipment, they may also be useful for creating precisely customized shelf storage, A/V equipment setups, and the like. These are large enough to require a large van or pickup truck to move.

As to terms, this is strictly pig-in-a-poke. You can have them, singly or both, if you can commit to picking them up, as-is, without evaluation, no backsies. We cannot pallet them, disassemble them. or otherwise prepare them, but we can wheel them out to the loading dock for pickup. If you are interested, please contact me directly (sowley at westervillelibrary.org, subject "Racks" if you would) so that we can schedule pickup (I cannot produce these ad hoc). If you cannot commit to picking them up sight unseen, please do not make arrangements--getting them out to the dock will be a process, and I don't want to even think about getting them back to their current home if you were to decide you did not want them after all. 🙂 Many thanks!

I'll take inquiries until July 10, at which point, if still unclaimed, they will come off the market and I will prepare to recycle them.

They are very like, if not identical to, these units:

https://tripplite.eaton.com/smartrack-24u-standard-depth-rack-enclosure-cabinet-harsh-environments~SR24UBFFD

https://shop.primespec.com/products/tripplite-rack-mid-depth-half-height-rack-enclosure-24u

Steve

Steven Owley

Operations Director

Westerville Public Library

You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.