[OPLINLIST] Microfilm Digitization

Carrie Wimer cwimer at acdl.info
Thu Jun 13 08:50:38 EDT 2024

I subscribe to oplinlist, but I am not receiving the emails, so I hope this
gets posted properly. In response to Morgan's question: We did not choose
Ohio Memory mostly because of the cost. It was three to four times higher
than the others. We chose to go with Crowley. Addressing the mail issue, I
believe that Ohio Memory outsources, so the microfilm will more than likely
end up in the mail anyway. Ohio Memory does make a copy, not sure if that
is also outsourced, they keep this copy however. I'd be happy to chat with
anyone if they have further questions. Carrie Wimer 440-990-2340

--

*Carrie Wimer*

*Local History/Genealogy/Archives Coordinator*

Ashtabula Public Library | 440-990-2340

Gather | Read | Discover | Transform

  <https://www.facebook.com/ACDLibraries/>
<https://www.instagram.com/acdlibraries/> <http://www.acdl.info/>