[OPLINLIST] Full-time Children's Services Librarian Job Posting

Stacy Books stacybooks at lebanonlibrary.org
Wed Jun 19 16:41:39 EDT 2024

Hello,

Please find attached a job posting for a full-time Children's Services Librarian.
Full-time, 40-hours/week; $22/hour with Master's Degree; $18/hour with Bachelor's Degree

Lebanon Public Library is seeking a dynamic, creative, and team-oriented individual who will excel at providing public library services to children, educators, and families in our community. This position works a flexible schedule, which will include evenings and weekends on a rotating basis. The ideal applicant will embody the Library's Mission, Vision, and Values, which can be found here<https://lebanonlibrary.org/about-us/> on our website.

For consideration, applicants should email a resume, letter of interest, and three professional references to Stacy Books, Assistant Director at stacybooks at lebanonlibrary.org<mailto:stacybooks at lebanonlibrary.org>. Applications will be reviewed as received. The position is open until filled.

Thank you!

Stacy

[cid:image001.png at 01DAC267.31926A30]<https://lebanonlibrary.org/>