[OPLINLIST] Paper Shredder for public?

Sarah Schmitkons schmtkns at gmail.com
Mon May 13 10:21:28 EDT 2024

Hello Gerry,
The Amherst Public Library has an office sized shredder by each
copier/printer and it has never been an issue with too much shredding at
any given time.  It is very nice for the patrons to have access to a
shredder in case they print a document and realize they don't need it. They
can shred it instead of worrying about sensitive information going in the
trash.
Sarah Schmitkons