[OPLINLIST] Paper Shredder for public?

Rachel Henck Bentley rachel.henckbentley at clyde.lib.oh.us
Mon May 13 12:38:18 EDT 2024

We partnered with a local paper shredding company that lets us have a locked bin in our lobby that staff and public can use. When the bin is filled, I call them up and they bring the truck to shred in the parking lot. It's very cost effective and has been well received by everyone.

Rachel Henck Bentley

Library Director
Clyde Public Library
222 West Buckeye Street