[OPLINTECH] Imaging software

Tom Mason masontj at manasst.com
Mon Sep 24 18:30:08 EDT 2007

We've used Acronis to image PC's and servers, including the RAID5 arrays in
Windows.  They have console software for managing the network, remote image,
scheduled image, home user  versions, etc.  they also have a version that
will allow imaging a running system, which works great for web servers when
you don't want to take them down for backup.

There are discounts for libraries and schools, we found out, also

Thomas Mason, MCSE, AANG, Sr. Consultant

Management Assistance, Inc.

Manufacturing, Academic and Government Solutions

"We make it happen for you!"

masontj at manasst.com 440.355.6962 Fax:440-355-4355