[OPLINTECH] Problem with Star receipt printers

Nick Kelley nkelley at avonlake.lib.oh.us
Tue Jul 13 10:44:28 EDT 2021

Hi Phil,

I too am having this problem. I removed the update that was causing the
problem and paused Windows updates for the time being. It's only a
temporary fix until Star can release a more permanent fix.

It appears that yesterday Star released a new driver that is supposed to
correct the issue. I haven't tried it yet but will do soon.

https://www.starmicronics.com/pages/starsupport

Nick