[OPLINTECH] *External* WiFi Stats

Karl Jendretzky kjendretzky at columbuslibrary.org
Thu Dec 1 14:23:15 EST 2022

Hi Dan,

Last I heard WhoFi was willing to use a read-only account into your Unifi Controller to pull stats via the api rather than using a local monitoring agent. Might be worth a look for some pre-packaged reports.

Karl Jendretzky | IT Manager of Infrastructure Services
Columbus Metropolitan Library │ Main Library
96 S. Grant Ave. | Columbus, OH  43215
614.479.3039 office
kjendretzky at columbuslibrary.org | columbuslibrary.org<https://www.columbuslibrary.org/>