[OPLINTECH] G Suite legacy free edition

Phil Shirley pshirley at cuyahogafallslibrary.org
Wed Jan 19 12:11:28 EST 2022

We have Google Workspace for Nonprofits. I had not received any notification of this going away so I chatted with someone at
Google about it. They said:

“As I can see you are having Non- Profit subscription, so this doesn't apply for you. This is only for the one who is having the G Suit Legacy subscription.”

Nick, I wonder if you could get a Google Workspace for Nonprofits account. There’re a link on the page below for requesting one. We got ours at least six years ago; I don’t know if anything has changed.

https://www.google.com/nonprofits/offerings/workspace/

Phil

Phil Shirley
IT Manager