[OPLINTECH] Scheduled SMS solutions

Christopher Truex CTruex at pcdl.org
Wed Apr 12 11:10:13 EDT 2023

We're looking to set up a notification system for patrons of our Bookmobile, which would text them the night before or morning of to alert them to an upcoming stop.  The world of mass-texting services is daunting, and most of them set up for a scale we are simply not operating at.

Does anyone do something similar, and if so, what software or service do you use?

Thanks!

Chris Truex
Technology and Digital Communications Manager
Perry County District Library | New Lexington, Ohio
Office: 740-342-4194 ext. 127 | Cell: 740-408-5521
Email: ctruex at pcdl.org<http://www.pcdl.org>