[OPLINTECH] Scheduled SMS solutions

Sue Schuld schuld at mcdl.info
Wed Apr 12 12:12:26 EDT 2023

OPLIN offers an SMS service  https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/sms
I would give them a call.

Sue A. Schuld
Technology Manager
Medina County District Library
210 S. Broadway St., Medina, OH 44256
330-722-6235 x2950
mcdl.info<http://mcdl.info>

[1463768481844_MCDLEmailSignature.png]
________________________________
From: OPLINTECH <oplintech-bounces at lists.oplin.org> on behalf of Christopher Truex via OPLINTECH <oplintech at lists.oplin.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 11:10 AM
To: OPLINTECH <oplintech at lists.oplin.org>
Subject: [OPLINTECH] Scheduled SMS solutions

This message originated outside the CLEVNET organization. Please exercise caution when opening links or attachments or when providing sensitive information or materials.

We're looking to set up a notification system for patrons of our Bookmobile, which would text them the night before or morning of to alert them to an upcoming stop.  The world of mass-texting services is daunting, and most of them set up for a scale we are simply not operating at.

Does anyone do something similar, and if so, what software or service do you use?

Thanks!

Chris Truex
Technology and Digital Communications Manager
Perry County District Library | New Lexington, Ohio
Office: 740-342-4194 ext. 127 | Cell: 740-408-5521
Email: ctruex at pcdl.org<http://www.pcdl.org>