[OPLINTECH] EXTERNAL: Remote Control Software

Nathan Nguyen nnguyen at ghpl.org
Mon Apr 17 09:30:07 EDT 2023

We use Zoho Assist and we really like it.   We did an initial install through active directory on all our computers and have it added to the image for any new ones.  You can send files, do voice/chat with the clients, invite other techs to the sessions.

We use it for updates / upgrades too.  It can blank the screen for the user and disable the physical mouse/keyboard.

Happy to answer any other questions you have about it.

n8

Nathan Nguyen
Pronouns: he/him/his

Grandview Heights Public Library